Sunday, June 22, 2014

Introducing my new "IT" shoe, the MULE



  1. Mule, a French word, is a style of shoe that is backless and often closed-toed. Mules can be any heel height - from flat to high. The style is predominantly (but not exclusively) worn by women.

I don't think the mule style was even in my shoe vocab until recently.  And, even when I started seeing this shoe style the height of the heel was way too extreme for my mommy feet:)  Recently, I was excited to come upon a few styles that work for my style as a mommy that goes beyond just flats.  Here are a few I'm adding to my wardrobe, stat!  For some reason, I prefer the style with an open toe instead of a closed toe...not sure why...but, that is what I am leaning towards.

Why I love them...they seem like an easy show to slip into on the go that aren't flip flops or sandals:)

These gems are from ZARA and I LOVE the chunky heel!  Plus, they are on sale right now!



I love the color of these and that they are patent leather...I feel like I haven't worn patent leather in forever...they just seem perfect for a resort getaway...who am I kidding...I will be wearing these all of the time!:)  Via H&M;)


Vintage is always a fun route to take with a style like this.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the heel!  ONLY $20 for these gems...too bad they are a size 5 1/2:)  Etsy never fails when searching for fun items like this at a great price!

No comments: